UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 3rd Jun 2022
· Experience with Relational databases and concepts — Oracle SQL, PL/SQL etc.
· Ability to debug and fix as part of the development/support process and should have experience in Integration components (services, connectors, etc.), frameworks, reporting, agents, authentication and rule resolution
· Experience working with developers in global team Web services, Rest API experience Follow best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding.
· He will also be responsible for building and repairing fundamental components like UI, Flows, Services, Reports and Activities Configuration and development of the Pega rule components.
· Excellent communication skills Spring Boot, Micro services and Healthcare domain experience is an add on (Provider Experience Preferred) Good Understanding of CICD