H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 2 )
Post :- 26th Jan 2022
· Work on a new and growing Agile focused team on Pega Development.
· Serve as a Lead/ Senior developer focusing on creating and enhancing Pega applications and MS SQL Stored procedures that enable efficient processing of varying business needs
· Design and implement a robust Pega solution for healthcare provider maintenance workflow automation.
· Contribute in all SDLC phases to design, develop and maintain Pega applications
· Responsible for prototyping, developing, and troubleshooting software in the user interface and service layers
· Perform peer reviews on source code to ensure reuse, scalability and the use of best practices
· Train and/or evaluate solutions, identify errors/regressions and propose solutions
· Participate in collaborative technical discussions that focus on software user experience, design, architecture, and development
· Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub features, which utilizes Pega solutions.