UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 15th Dec 2021
Our Client is looking for a talented and creative conversational Pega Developer to build/ enhance an enterprise application. This resource will be working with one of the leading healthcare providers in the US. The ideal candidate should have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and knowhow to collaborate effectively with domain experts and IT leadership team.
· Work on a new and growing Agile focused team on Pega Development.
· Serve as a Lead/ Senior developer focusing on creating and enhancing Pega applications and MS SQL Stored procedures that enable efficient processing of varying business needs
· Design and implement a robust Pega solution for healthcare provider maintenance workflow automation.
· Contribute in all SDLC phases to design, develop and maintain Pega applications
· Responsible for prototyping, developing, and troubleshooting software in the user interface and service layers
· Perform peer reviews on source code to ensure reuse, scalability and the use of best practices
· Train and/or evaluate solutions, identify errors/regressions and propose solutions
· Participate in collaborative technical discussions that focus on software user experience, design, architecture, and development
· Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub features, which utilizes Pega solutions.
· 10+ year of experience with a working knowledge in Pega PRPC 7.XX or higher platforms.
· Pega PRPC Migration experience
· Agile/ Scrum development methodology experience
· Experience with Relational databases and concepts — Oracle SQL, PL/SQL etc.
· Ability to debug and fix as part of the development/support process and should have experience in Integration components (services, connectors, etc.), frameworks, reporting, agents, authentication and rule resolution
· Experience working with developers in global team
· Web services, Rest API experience
· Follow best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding. He will also be responsible for building and repairing fundamental components like UI, Flows, Services, Reports and Activities
· Configuration and development of the Pega rule components.
· Excellent communication skills
· Spring Boot, Micro services and Healthcare domain experience is an add on (Provider Experience Preferred)
· Good Understanding of CICD