H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 28th Mar 2022
Design, structure, and maintain one or more discrete databases used by business units or infrastructure units. Test, quality control, and performance tune data to ensure its integrity and reliability. Confer with business unit and technical staff regarding extracting data for particular reports. Monitor or accomplish refreshing of data and installation and testing of new releases or patches of database software.
• Confer with application development staff or project management staff regarding project planning, resource allocation, task definitions and schedules for substantial projects involving database(s).
• Plan and design database changes necessary for data conversion, tool configuration, data refresh or migration or other initiatives related to large application development project.
• Troubleshoot or confer with others troubleshooting errors or production problems involving databases to determine causes and proposed solutions.
• Set and document standards for use of databases with objectives of data integrity, data security, efficient operation, audit requirements, and the like.
• Communicate to others in development or database administration roles.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Relational and dimensional data modeling skills.
• Database design and implementation in AWS Redshift
• Experience using SQL for Big Data Technologies like Presto, Tnio, Apache Spark, Athena
Desired Knowledge and skills:
• Experience working with the AWS Glue Meta store
• Experience noSQL databases like DynamoDB, MongoDB, Couchbase
• Experience with S3 and file storage designs such as Parquet, Avro, CSV, etc.
• Experience working with JSON file formats
• UNIX shell scripting.