The Project Manager will be part of the Commercial Digital Technology IT team partnering with Product Management, Internal IT team, Regional Business, and third-party partners. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordinating and leading activities of multiple cross-functional teams to complete projects in support of Company’s B2B technology / business strategy.
- Manages assigned projects through full-life cycle, from requirements definition through stabilization.
- Hand on experience on Artificial intelligence/ Machine learning
- 10+ years project management experience
- 5+ years hands on Agile and SAFe experience
- Manages the projects in an Agile and Iterative methodologies
- Serves as a Scrum Master (Agile) directly overseeing daily activities of the project team
- Manages geographically dispersed business teams, on-shore/off-shore development teams, and third-party vendors
- Manages Project budget, forecasting, resource management, Invoicing and required project finance activities
- Ensures projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet product owners’ expectations
- Provides management visibility into project status while executing effective decision-making, approvals, and direction
- Understands the domain, knows the experts, asks the right questions to prioritize and perform necessary follow-up to resolve issues
- Leverages professional experiences to identify potential areas of improvement in project/Agile performance