UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 19th May 2022
1. Liaison with stake holders/ Executive sponsor
2. Understand the business requirement and convert it to Technical Specification which helps the developer to write the code.
3. Expert Level understanding of Salesforce.com CRM and its development life cycle.
4. Must have 2+ years of experience in salesforce sales and service cloud.
5. Understands the technical environment and product architecture so as to convert functional requirement to technical requirement.
6. Strong communication and presentation skills
7. Aware of platform-specific design patterns and limits
8. Experience in methodologies such as Agile/SCRUM
9. Familiarity with Force.com platform.
10. Responsible for documenting user stories/requirement specification
11. Experience with project and development lifecycle methodologies.
12. Provide necessary detailing to engineering team on requirements