H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 6th Jul 2022
Our client is looking for a Senior Consultant with experience in SAP Service Cloud to join their SAP Practice. You will have the opportunity to lead clients in their customer transformation journey by reimagining exceptional experiences to their customers and employees while achieving their revenue growth goals without boundaries. This SAP Practice helps their clients implement and effectively use SAP offerings to solve their business problems
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in a SAP Customer consulting capacity including:
• Demonstrating success working with clients' business and IT teams to understand key business goals and translate those to an SAP Customer solution.
• Demonstrating success defining project scope and project implementation plans.
• Demonstrating success establishing measurable criteria concerning deliverability,
• Demonstrating a proven record of success of understanding SAP Customer application based solutions.
• Demonstrating proven experience in consulting, designing, implementing, and leading project consulting engagements within the SAP Customer product suite.
• Demonstrating success assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP Customer solutions and improving business processes.
• Demonstrating a record of success in the common issues facing clients who provide products and services within one or more of the following sectors including technology, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products or utilities.
• Designing, building, testing, and deploying the SAP Customer solution components required for successful integrations to SAP and non-SAP systems.
• Identifying and addressing client needs, building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement, communicating value propositions, managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, and collections, and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
• Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust, seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation, and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
• Creating and maintaining a knowledgebase of service delivery content based on reusable information and knowledge objects, as well as their cross-purposed or leveraged functionality; and,
• Utilizing presentation slides, practice marketing materials, change management plans and/or project plans, workshops and whitepapers, practice methodologies and tools, policies and procedures, and/or other standard business communications.