UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 26th May 2022
• Provide leadership and coordination to Engineering programs that span multiple teams and departments.
• Create core teams to manage your programs and ensure the team works together to create objectives and timelines.
• Own and swiftly break down impediments that prevent things from moving forward.
• Increase collaboration and improve visibility into cross‐team dependencies. Identify and communicate risk in projects early so that mitigation steps can be taken.
• Drive ?release train” planning and activities that span across multiple teams.
• Contribute on management efforts that will help shape a scalable Agile culture and process
• Must be able to understand technology so as to better coordinate with various Engineering teams
• Does not coding or any Architecture experience as part of job role
• Technology stack used in the various programs at Creditkarma – Graphql, Microservices architecture based on Java and Node.js, MySQL DB, Shard Database architecture
• Platform engineering based on Kafka, Console
• A background in Platform engineering is a big plus. This is helpful that a candidate has an end to end understanding of platform engineering development processes
• GCP is used extensively, Kubernetes is used for deployments
• This requirement is for a group which has several horizontal programs which goes across many engineering teams
• Must be able to work with several stakeholders and teams in Creditkarma
• No specific industry experience is needed as the role is more generalist