Technical Skills Required – Must Have
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience in Java/JEE technology for enterprise application is preferred
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in Java Web Application Development
- Strong in Java and Java EE platforms including Spring framework & components, Hibernate, Oracle, JSP, DOJO, or similar, Web & Application Server (Server App Design & Technology Skills), Web Services, SOAP, WS-Security, Microservices, REST (Services Design & Technology Skills)
- Good understanding on DevOps (Git/TFS, CI/CD tools, Sonar, Coverity etc.)
- Hands-on Experience in cloud platforms (PCF)
- Strong Problem solving and analytical skills (especially around the areas of performance, scalability on the above mentioned technologies)
- Experience in working in Agile environment (SAFe preferred) with good communication skills
- Experience in Database Design
Good to have
- Aerospace and Defense Domain Experience
- Experience in working on Manufacturing Execution System (MES) / Manufacturing Operations Management Related applications
- Provide Technical Designing, coding and debugging of product features with latest Web Technologies.
- Ability to convert the business requirements into executable code
- Provide technical leadership to the onsite and offshore team by closely working with onsite team and clients.
- Ability to analyze and resolve technical queries to help the team.
- Passion for technology and can navigate his/her way across complex and rapidly-changing landscapes by staying on top of latest trends and thrive by sharing knowledge.
- Cares about cycle time and use CI/CD practices, tools to rapidly deploy changes to customers while minimizing risk using Industry Best practices
- Stays on top of Algorithms, Data Structures and Design Patterns and love the challenge of building highly scalable systems that can support thousands of transactions/sec
- Should have a mindset of test first development and are experienced in modern test frameworks
- Strong communication skills and technical expertise to drive and participate in meaningful discussions
- Performing design and code reviews
- Documenting application development processes, procedures, and standards etc.