H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 24th Dec 2021
Mandatory Skills: Java, springboot, Microservices background
Client Interview Needed for Selection (yes / No)
Detailed JD (Pl share the Detailed Description, 1 liner JD will not work)
Responsible for scoping and delivering broad cross-organizational projects end-to-end.
Responsibilities include ownership of a program encompassing one or more products, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the program launch.
You will be making appropriate trade-offs to optimize for quality and time-to-market, clearly communicating goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal and external cross-functional and remote project teams.
The right candidate will possess a strong program management background, will have demonstrated experience leading medium to large projects, and will have a well-rounded technical background in current software disciplines.
You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in, and get the job done.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical discipline.
• 10+ years of project/program management experience.
• Experience in delivering products in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined, distributed and often ambiguous environment.
• Experience working in cross functional groups including customers/users, software, supply chain, logistics, design, test, reliability, and failure analysis.
• Excellent cross-organizational verbal and written communication skills to provide status and manage expectations.
• Ability to prioritize, make tradeoffs, and clearly present them to the leadership team.
• Technical and business skills to understand, test, and challenge statements and assumptions working with respective product and technology owners.
• Ability to drive projects with many cross-dependencies between independent teams and deliver results that are coherent and broadly supported.