QA Manager (ETL)
Bentonville, AR (Remote during COVID, should relocate to Bentonville after COVID)
Selenium, Robo Framework, Jenkins, SQL, Data pipeline testing, ETL testing, Test Automation, Jira, CI/CD, DevOps
- Create overall test strategy, test plans for Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Database Testing, Automation Testing, Model Testing, and User Acceptance End-to-End Testing.
- Prepare a draft schedule/timeline for Walmart’s Cutover Testing and live cutover activities.
- Document test cases, scenarios, test scripts, mapping it to technical, functional requirements, demonstrating the functional coverage of test cases, Automation of regression test is delivered as part of test cycle with acceptance criteria in Walmart’s test tool.
- Prepare Requirements Traceability report to validate test scripts verify requirements and design elements
- Maintain test cases and reports in bug handling tools.
- Prepare different metrics like Defect Density, Defect Leakage, Traceability Matrix, Bug Trend Analysis etc.,
- Maintain different reports like Test summary reports, Test execution reports, Test status reports, Test log reports, Test daily and weekly reports etc.,
- Prepare periodic status reports on Walmart testing execution activities, test results, defect & risk management.
- Facilitate meeting cadences to review status reports, test cases, defect review meetings with relevant teams, daily stand-ups during testing cycle etc.
- Document and track the progress of the activities performed by Walmart and its third-party vendors to resolve defects discovered during testing.
- Consolidating all test script results. Analysing issues identified through testing.
- Partner with teams for Defect Management; ensure tickets are entered into Jira (Walmart’s project management tool), targeted resolution data and notify stakeholders when testing can resume.
- Strong communication skills.
- Have experience interacting with business stakeholders and customers directly.
- Experience in Agile project development methodologies.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework is a plus.