H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 9th Jul 2022
Note: LinkedIn URL and PP number is must for submission.
• Work with customers to understand needs and discover ways to meet those needs
• Designs, develops, tests and supports software in support of life data and analytics objectives
• Provides support for data movement solutions including extract, transformation, load (ETL)
• Support State Farm Enterprise Data Strategy Build and support AWS infrastructure needed
• Development of automated testing and supporting code as necessary
• Completes required documentation to communicate information to team and customers
• Participates in sprint planning; provides work estimates to deliver product stories
• Builds monitoring into applications to ensure availability SLO.
Life Underwriting, Life Claims, Enterprise Performance Tracking
• Hands-on experience developing analytic data solutions on AWS Hands-on experience with extract, transform and load (ETL) processes
• Hands-on experience with data warehousing concepts
• Hands-on experience with AWS services (IAM, S3, Glue, Lambda, Athena, Kinesis, Redshift, DynamoDB, SageMaker, Quicksight, Transfer Services, CloudTrail, CloudWatch)
• Understanding of the cost benefit tradeoffs between various AWS services and appropriate uses cases for each.
• Experience with container technology (Docker, Kubernetes) Familiarity with Linux and Shell Scripting Knowledgeable with Infrastructure as code and experience with Terraform Strong DevOps AND Continuous Delivery background (GIT CI) Commitment to testing practices, including automated/repeatable testing
• Commitment to incorporating quality testing practices into all phases of the project life lifecycle
• Experience with various software development tooling and techniques, (e.g., Python, Apache Spark, SQL)
• Knowledge of architectural concepts Results driven self-starter Have an agile and product management mindset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills AWS Certifications a plus