Identify Forex & treasury related Business, Regulatory, Credit Risk, Market Risk & Capital requirements & changes that impact the banks / financial institutions and implement effective and efficient processes to manage risks and ensure compliance.
Reporting to Program Manager / Client Mangers
- Ability to identify, interpret and perform data analysis and impact assessment of forex transactions / events for deals, collateral models, netting / eligibility concepts and relate to regulatory requirements like Basle, BCBS, Dodd Frank, DFAST etc.
- The candidate must have a good understanding of traditional risks like Credit, Market, Operational and computations for regulatory capital, RWA, PD, LGD, FRTB, SA, IMA, CECL etc.
- Ability to work in key areas of operations, risk management / Regulatory reporting like credit risk, market risk, regulatory capital etc to perform gap assessment between source systems and downstream consuming data stores, perform data analysis, understand data models & lineage, design a recommended future state, and outline implementation strategy.
- Work with other business analysts (e.g. Operations, Change management team) on firm wide initiatives and participate in the Front to Back User testing / regression testing.
- Assist with production support activities, when necessary, to help identify and resolve escalated production issues
- Ensure all IT delivery conform to SDLC standards
- Strong understanding and expertise of US, regulations relating to risk management and regulatory compliance with focus on
- Good understanding of credit risk & market risk life cycle
- Risk Data Aggregation / Regulatory Reporting
- General understanding of OCC, FRB Risk pillars and regulatory framework example credit risk, market risk, operational risk, CCAR, Basel,
- Prior experience of working in Forex, trade life cycle, treasury departments of a banking / capital markets company.
- Understanding of the U.S. Banking and Securities industry and experience working with forex instruments, OTC derivatives, Options & Futures, collateral modeling, and concepts of netting / eligibility
- Proficiency in data analysis, data modelling, Oracle SQL and MS Excel
- SDLC and IT BA experience is mandatory
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- 5 or more years of experience in Risk management (Retail & Commercial Credit, trade life cycle, settlements, OTC derivatives, futures & options) with general understanding of lifecycle of Risk process and preferred subject matter expertise in one or more risk pillars
- Experience in working in either Second line, First line Risk management or Risk Audit as an auditor or external auditor
- Relevant experience of 5 years in banking and capital markets domain specially in Forex & treasury.
- Open to new learning and executing hands on without reportees