The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the Windows application and development, as well as a proven record of delivering products that fully utilize the facilities of the Windows OS. You will creatively leverage our own software and that of our partners to bring an efficient and secure application experience to clinicians and providers.
- Develop new OneSign features in the areas of security, authentication, single sign-on and healthcare workflow enablement. Our agent is used by thousands of clinicians all over the world.
- Design, code and test client-side components in C++ that deliver our entire client experience.
- Design and code unit and automated tests that allow manual testing to focus high risk areas.
- Assist QA in qualifying new vendor releases, including APIs, to determine ongoing compatibility with OneSign.
- Working in a scrum team model, be responsible for analyzing possible solutions, scoping, planning and delivering software.
- 6+ years of software engineering experience designing and building enterprise applications
- Strong C++ development and debugging skills.
- Experience with Visual C++, Windows and/or Win32 APIs.
- Experience integrating third-party APIs or SDKs into an enterprise product a plus.
- Experience with hardware/software integration a plus.
- Strong proven design skills with the ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with high expectations.
- Solid experience with the full software development life cycle and a proven track record in successfully bringing products to market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact well with both internal teams and external customers and partners.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- Experience as a team lead is a plus.