UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Dec 2021
Job Description (Roles & Responsibilities)
• Ability to deliver in Agile method (Kanban or SCRUM).
• Data Modelling concepts understanding and implementation experience.
• Analyzes complex data elements, systems, data flows, dependencies, and relationships to contribute to conceptual, physical, and logical data models.
• Develops the Logical Data Model and Physical Data Models including data warehouse and data mart designs. Defines relational tables, primary and foreign keys, and stored procedures to create a data model structure.
• Demonstrates expertise in writing complex, highly-optimized queries using SQL language.
• Proven, working expertise with Big Data Technologies Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Spark Scala/PySpark, and SQL.
• Expertise with RDBMS (Informix, MariaDB, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL or SAP HANA) with excellent understanding of transaction management and performance tuning.
• Demonstrate proficiency in visualization tools, such as, Power BI and Tableau.
• Experience with Dash (https://dash.plotly.com/) and R-Shinny.
• UI/UX concepts towards dashboard design and data visualization.
• Prior experience working, with hands on experience with Cloud technologies, such as, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
• Working expertise with DataBricks and Google Big Query technologies.