H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 19th Mar 2022
• Analyze complex legacy code / JCLs and document business logic, develop data flow diagrams, job
dependency diagrams from legacy systems job scheduler.
• Translate legacy code and job flows into applications requirements to assist development of web-based
• Assist in identifying inter related business components and perform impact analysis.
• Assist in developing technical test specifications, test scenarios and assist test team in validating the
• Assist in testing by preparing test data, mock test files, and running test jobs in legacy systems.
• A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science,
Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or 5 years of equivalent and relevant experience
• Eight At least five (5) years of experience in developing COBOL/DB2/CICS programs on IBM
• JCL experience is a must.
• Easytrieve and Xpeditier experience is a must.
• Hands on experience / knowledge in one or more following areas is preferred:
• Experience with modern Integrated Eligibility System to process and manage eligibility for multiple
health and human services programs including SNAP, TCA, TDAP etc.
• Experience with system integration and data transfer between systems such as EBT, MMIS, HIX, ACA
& IES (between legacy & modernized).
• Experience with benefit reconciliation involving claim determination, fund recovery benefit
recoupment and issuance of owed benefits.
• Familiarity with Medicaid (MA) policies involving HHS programs.