H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 19th Mar 2022
· Candidate should have 8+ years good hands on experience with coding & development.
· Excellent coding experience with Java OOPs, Spring Boot, Spring
· Excellent coding experience with Custom Microservice Framework
· The Design and development experience with Java Messaging systems
· Experience in developing complex messaging applications
· Design and development experience with Persistence framework / JPA / Hibernate
· Development and troubleshooting experience with JPA/Hibernate on huge Data Models with large number of Cascaded tables
· Database modelling and database programming experience
· Should be a skilled SQL developer
· Good in writing Webservices (REST/SOAP)
· Experienced in Linux/Unix and Continuous Integration Tools preferable
· Angular, HTML5, CSS UI experience preferable.
· Knowledge on Jenkins, Gitlab, Splunk is preferable.
· Understand SAFe Agile work environment. Good experience in HP-ALM, Version One, TFS, SOAP UI, SQL Server.
· 80 % of time hands on development activities, 20% of time review & mentoring
· Participate in all Agile ceremonies at onsite e.g. Daily scrums, PI planning, Grooming sessions, Demos etc. Keep ready plan for each Iteration with story points & team capacity.
· Designs, develops documents, tests, and debugs new and existing software systems and/or applications. Ability to create high level work flow, architect / system design.
· Participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
· Perform the code review and sanity check at onsite.
· Involvement in deployment process to TST & PROD .
· Post deployment should participate in PROD support activities.
· Conducts software design meetings with client and analyses user needs to determine technical requirements.
· Drives Proof of concept for new programs and platform initiatives in collaboration with onsite Architects / Conduent Technology Innovation team.
· Own and take up the end to end delivery of most complex workflows of the application independently.
· Reviews technical specifications based on stated business requirements.
· Serves as a technical expert/architect on the project being accountable for technical delivery of project.
· Establishes and ensures design and code review process to ensure code quality.
· Ensures product compliance to Non-functional requirements - Response time, Performance, Security, Usability and other Non-Functional Requirements.
· Provides estimates, project flow, client updates and meeting expectations along with keeping up to team aspirations.
· Attend client meetings and provide work status report to client.
· Escalation management – Any deviation in the delivery plan or obstacle, impediments need to fix / escalate on time.