H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 27th Jul 2022
Ideally Jersey City or Boston, MA but candidates can be REMOTE 100% of the time
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack Developer to work in Merrimack, New Hampshire.
The Customer Communication Tribe within Core Brokerage Technology domain is seeking a Full Stack Developer with Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring MVC. He/She will be a member of an agile Scrum team tasked with maintaining product/capabilities to support our Archive Platform Enhancement Squad within Customer Communications Tribe.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to work across multiple languages and platforms, strong communication skills, outstanding organization skills, and the ability to effectively multi-task.
Archive Platform Improvement Squad within Customer Communications Tribe is responsible for Improving and maintaining the existing regulatory and non-regulatory Document Archival Management capabilities!
The Expertise You Have:
· 5+years development experience with strong solid understanding of Java, Spring Framework, Spring Boot required
· Experience collaborating in a team environment to develop, deploy, and support key applications and features
· A demonstrable understanding of the Agile software development methodology
· Experience in standard methodologies regarding object-oriented design, coding standards, SOAP/RESTful service consumption and integration, common design patterns, secure application development, and test coverage
· Experience in JAVA Spring Batch is a great addition
· Experience in Cloud technology with AWS certification is a plus.
· Exposure to front-end UI technologies and proficiency with SQL, MySQL & Oracle DB is preferred.
· Experience building and managing applications using Eclipse, SCM, and deployment tools (git stash, Jenkins and uDeploy); and integrating the build with CI and CD processes using Jenkins as a CI platform is a great add.
The Skills You Bring
· Highly motivated teammate.
· Lead and influence the team with minimal direction and significant autonomy.
· Handle sophisticated tasks and multi-phase product development/capabilities.
· Creative technical solutions to new and ongoing development efforts in an Agile environment.
· Perform technical and functional analysis for moderate to complex application.
The Value You Deliver
· Supplying to the technical design and development efforts for developing and enhancing Document Management RESTFul and SOAP APIs.
· Your role will initially focus on developing/maintaining consolidated Document Management process for CARP and FIMS repositories. This is a high-profile effort with long-term strategic implications for the business unit.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to tackle issues and work through ambiguous situations by making timely decisions based on facts, knowledge, experience and judgment.
· Skilled at influencing team members and external groups.
· Willingness to work on multiple efforts simultaneously.
· Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
· Desire to be organized, highly responsive and committed to quality