UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 0 )
Post :- 16th Dec 2021
SAP Fico, Bank accounting/Accounts payable/receivable/General Ledger Accounting
• Minimum of 7-8 years of experience in SAP FICO module
• Candidate should have minimum 2-3 implementation experience as lead expert in SAP FICO- primarily in Bank accounting/Accounts payable/receivable/General Ledger Accounting.
• Should have advanced skills in A/P and A/R regarding Lockbox, EBS (Electronic Bank Statement), and DME file processing.
• Candidate should be responsible for Build/test and take the change request to production following all the SOX compliance.
• Additionally, experience in travel management, work flow functions, fixed assets, credit management, CO and PS is preferred but not required. Workflow functions involve requires general functional understanding of end user workflow experience how workflow process works, review workflow history, update approver rules.
• Should be able to work independently on AP/AR and Bank Related Issues, plus be very comfortable and confident hosting requirements gathering meeting with business users in this area.
• Should be able to Lead a team supporting all areas of FI/CO support, prioritize tickets, and mentors other team members.
• Work closely with Business IT/Managers and Project managers for successful delivery of enhancement.
• Candidate should have minimum 10 years of experience in supporting FI/CO functions
Should be able to work with technical team to articulate functional specification for all custom development.