- 3 - 5+ years of experience in DevOps tooling and CI/CD process which includes Infrastructure as Code, container technologies, major cloud providers such as Azure, AWS, and scripting languages. (Python, Groovy, GO)
- Experience with administering Kubernetes as well as deploying applications and resources to existing Kubernetes environments.
- Strong knowledge of docker and container ecosystems.
- Experience with configuration management tools such Chef or Ansible
- Hands on experience developing Jenkins pipeline, shared library development and overall CI/CD integrations via Groovy.
- End to end knowledge of DevOps practices:
- Ability to work with source control tools such as Git
- Troubleshooting and resolving build and deployment issues in Jenkins environment
- Understanding of release cycles as well as artifact promotion via CI/CD
- Familiarity with networking concepts, Linux/Unix environments as well as Windows
Nice to have:
· Experience with Azure and Azure Kubernetes Service
· Monitoring and observability solutioning.
· Prior experience with data platform engineering tools such as Airflow, Traefik, etc.
· Familiarity with Atlassian tools such as Jira, Confluence, Crowd and Bitbucket