H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 28th Jun 2022
• Develop application code, write unit tests and integration tests using Junit/Spock/Jasmine/Karma.
• Working experience in Apache camel is a must
• Work closely with business stakeholders, UX Design teams and downstream systems.
• Build cloud-native applications using container technologies like Docker and deploy in OpenShift/AWS EKS
• Support the production release, monitoring and triaging issues on time
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar.
Minimum 10+ years of work experience in frontend and backend frameworks.
Good understand of creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in Angular or React.
Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD task. Creating E2E test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative).
Good understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
Knowledge of Java EE technologies, Spring framework (i.e. Core, Security, MVC).
Experience with build automation using Ant or Maven or Gradle.
Experience with Open Source integration frameworks such as Spring integration, GraphQL, Kong, Apache Camel or Mule ESB.
Preferred experience with Cloud and container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS, EKS
Preferred experience with Spring WebFlux, RxJS or any such reactive framework
Preferred experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab CI or ElectricFlow.
Database experience - Oracle SQL/PLSQL, MongoDB, SQL Server, RDS, DynamoDB is a plus
Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc. and preferably SAFe.
Preferable to have Unix shell scripting knowledge.
Working experience of iterative and incremental development process.
Good interpersonal and communication skills is key.