UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 15th Jul 2022
• 8+ Years of overall software development experience, preferably secure, scalable web applications in Ruby on Rail, Java, and/or C#, .NET
• 5+ Years of experience with Ruby on Rail development in a Linux/Unix environment
• Ruby on Rails- Expert Level
• Knowledge on API Creation and Authentication
• Writing Database queries - SQL, Salesforce – Simple Queries
• Bootstrap – Intermediate Level
• Request/Response format
• Knowledge of Node JS and ReactJS
• Experience with Web 2.0 site development or UX design concept is a plus
• Knowledge in Heroku, Git- Deployments and code versioning
• Knowledge on Microservices Architecture is a plus
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Project development – Design, Coding and Unit Testing and maintenance
• Develop web-based user interfaces, applications, and Web Service integration APIs using Ruby on Rails technologies
• Responsible for requirements definition, design and implementation of integrations and enterprise services in Ruby on Rails Heroku platform.
• Responsible for contributing to and being a champion of Ruby on Rails Restful API best practices for enterprises services.
• Responsible for working with business owners to propose high-quality user experience solutions for desktop and mobile web applications
• Responsible for working with the configuration management and administration teams to provide accurate build and deployment instructions.
• Ensure application development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for each project
• Responsible for working with tertiary groups such as Security, Architecture, IT Operations, and QA to ensure quality design, delivery, and adherence to corporate standards.