UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 12th Jan 2022
The Senior Application Developer - Software Engineer will be responsible for the design/implementation/maintenance/end-user support for complex, client-focused proprietary securitization applications used internally by professionals to deliver services to the Securitization marketplace. Other responsibilities include:
Develop an in-depth understanding of Securitized transactions specifically focusing on asset cash flow and waterfall modeling. Analyze industry trends, recommend and implement enabling technology solutions.
Define & analyze business & user requirements for new / enhanced product & reporting functionality for the group�s cash flow modeling tool, Niagara.
Program, test and document all components of internally developed systems including user interfaces, business logic and data access.
Perform quality assurance & end-user acceptance testing to ensure the product satisfies end-user requirements.
Consult with other professionals as to system capabilities and work with them to implement new enhancements or reporting to address new or modified deal structures.
Design, implement and maintain backend database structures used to support �Agency� and CLO transactions.
Communicate with technical and business leaders about business requirements, system related capabilities, programming progress, and enhancement status.
Bachelor's degree in computer science
C# programming language experience including delegates, lambda expressions, generics, etc.
Client service Skills
Designing and implementing workgroup Microsoft SQL databases experience
Developing complex Microsoft Windows PC-based stand-alone systems
Experience with ASP.NET, SpreadsheetGear XML, and web services
Experience with Windows Forms (WinForms) /or Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
Understanding of fixed income and Securitized products
Understanding of SSIS packages
This role is more looking for an enterprise architect.
Here are the requirements:
•Role Description: Resilience Assessment Workstream Lead/ Resilience Assessment Workstream Support
-AWS certification preferred
-Preference on Salesforce Certification in 'Consultant' or 'Architecture'
-Broad knowledge of on-prem and cloud technology including, (with deep expertise in at least one area)
-network, storage, and distributed systems
-cloud deployments including experience with design of multi-region and multi availability zone requirements
-experience with dispersed replication, dynamic load balancing, and other strategies to minimize both operational and data loss
- Expertise in designing highly available infrastructures and cloud native applications
- Disaster Recovery experience preferred, Reliability & Resilience experience required
- Prior experience with Infrastructure migration/design including to cloud (optional)
- Ability to drive Technical working sessions, assessment of application deployment and design of the environment, and gaps against requirements
- Prior experience designing and implementing large scale solutions or doing systems/data center/cloud migration is preferred
- Requires a strong working knowledge of various compute, database, replication, network, and storage options used to provide a highly available and fault tolerant application
- Prior experience in gathering technical requirements, performing gap and technical analysis, developing technical specifications, and architecting application solutions to roll out on a large scale.