UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 16th Dec 2021
• Interview various non-technical managers to understand complex, dynamic business rules/process and then create detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation for implementation in systems like Salesforce Service Cloud, Marketing cloud, Partner Communities and other integrated systems
• Develop, implement and run Salesforce integration strategies and strategic initiatives
• Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce to improve processes, productivity and build scalable solutions.
• Utilize Service cloud features to enhance the Support model. (Utilize tools like Chat/Chatter/Einstein Bots/Analytics etc…)
• Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, reports and dashboards
• Design and optimize user interfaces using Visual force pages
• Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow rules
• Develop lightning components and integrate the components in the application.
• Provide ongoing code-level maintenance and support
• Adopts Lean and Agile principles to work collaboratively with others to refine and release the salesforce product.
• Collaborate with Design team to evaluate and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Provide input to various scrum ceremonies like Sprint Grooming, planning, retrospectives and daily standups.
• Experience designing and building product features SFDC platform.
• Experience designing and building, Enhancing features on Service Cloud platform
• Demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
• Proficient understanding of lightning component development.
• Strong knowledge of relational databases and data modeling including Salesforce.com SOQL, SOSL query language
• Experience using the Force.com data loader and handling data migration assignments. Proficiency in Java, SOAP, REST services.
• Expert knowledge of MVC concepts, object-oriented methodologies and approaches
• Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse & GIT
• Experience creating RESTful web services in salesforce platform
• Experience creating API’s or calling API’s & hands on extensive Apex programming
• Experience in using the Admin features of salesforce for data security & controls
• 5 years’ experience in Force.com, Visual force and the Apex programming language (Salesforce Platform Developer I must, Salesforce Platform Developer II preferred)