UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 2nd Jun 2022
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Jasmine and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.