H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 27th May 2022
- Minimum of seven (7) years of database development experience.
- Strong data analysis and modeling experience.
- Effectively work with business users and other technical team members.
- Lead data efforts from a technical aspect providing solutions to handle data issues.
- Expert in writing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures for loading data into data warehouses and data marts.
- In-depth understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and experience in creating data warehouse star schemas with Kimball methodology.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and version/source control disciplines.
- Understanding in working in an Agile/Scrum Project Development environment.
- Perform impact data analysis and data profiling on source data systems and determine best way to model data.
- Work effectively within a team environment and as a lead SQL developer but an individual contributor.
- Ability to perform peer code reviews, troubleshoot and solve problems independently and/or collaboratively
- Work with business users to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Understand complex logic and solve data issues by coming up with sound technical solutions.
- Communicate solid written and verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Collaborative, team-first mentality with the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical users, and team members.
- Produce thorough technical design documents, test plans and documented results.
- Data Warehouse: 5 years (Preferred)
- Python or other scripting language: 3 years
- SDLC: 2 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 5 year (Required)
- DataStage: 2 years (Preferred)
- Machine Learning (Desired)
- Teradata or other MPP systems
- Work references will be requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree