UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 4th Feb 2022
This position is going to be onsite (Chicago or Houston). The contractor is expected to be Hybrid and therefore be available to work from the office a few days a week.
Local candidates will get preference.
§ Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify the business case/value and document business requirements / scope for a given use case
§ Perform data analysis, workflow analysis, create current/future state data flow diagrams and help the team assess the business impact of any changes or enhancements
§ Perform feasibility analysis of building real-time and micro-batch data pipelines in the cloud and on-prem environments
§ Analyze the disparate data sources and come up with an efficient strategy to ingest, clean, harmonize and democratize the data for enterprise wide consumption
§ Works with the development, architecture, governance, and program management teams to deliver a highly scalable and reliable digital data asset
§ Ability to manage multiple deliverables both short and long-term in a busy and aggressive environment
§ Should have excellent communication and analytical skills
• Bachelor's degree in STEM Field (computer science, engineering, business analytics, information systems, or related degree)
• 5+ years of total IT experience as either a Product Owner/Business Data Analyst or as a Software Engineer
• 4+ years of overall Data Engineering experience in either AWS or Azure Cloud environments
• 4+ years of experience with Big Data technologies like PySpark, Hadoop, Hive, HBASE, Kafka, Redshift, Cassandra etc.
• 5+ years of experience with relational database systems like MS SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata
• Strong experience with continuous integration & delivery using Agile methodologies
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills