H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 31st Mar 2022
Overall 9-10+ years of experience
• Exposure to Life sciences/ healthcare ; with service cloud knowledge is a MUST.
• Understand the business requirement and convert it to Technical Specification which helps the developer to write the code.
• Expert Level understanding of Salesforce.com CRM and its development life cycle.
• Understands the technical environment and product architecture so as to convert functional requirement to technical requirement.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong documentation skills including creation of BRD's, FRD's, Use Case Diagrams, Screen and Report Mock-ups, process flow diagrams, and other artifacts
• Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business process related to Campaign Management, Lead Management, Opportunity Management, and Case Management.
• Aware of platform-specific design patterns and limits
• Experience in methodologies such as Agile/SCRUM
• Familiarity with Force.com platform.
• Responsible for documenting user stories/requirement specification
• Experience with project and development lifecycle methodologies.
• Provide necessary detailing to engineering team on requirements
• Should be able to capture nonfunctional requirements
• "Should be capable of performing everything that Business Analyst should perform in addition to following responsibilities.
• Experience in automation of Lead management and Case Management.
• Productive contributor to team projects and self-managed tasks with the ability to successfully deliver multiple concurrent projects under the tightest deadlines.
• Working experience in identifying, new SFDC features and functions to meet the business requirements