UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 1st Jun 2022
URGENT Requirement….we need a Functional SAP Integration Architect Manager. What we are looking for is someone who comes from a strong functional background, most likely a PP/MM type person who has been a Integration Manager on at least one implementation. This person must be strong in Production and Manufacturing. Without the manufacturing experience they have no chance as our client would eat them alive.
Really prefer someone in the Central Time zone or Eastern Time Zone. Need this person asap. More than 2 weeks notice probably wont work.
Here are the specifics:
The ERP Integration Architect Manager is responsible for providing leadership and oversight for all SAP functional areas as it relates to the integrated/cross functional consideration of the ERP solution and ensuring high integrity and standards for all solutions that are developed and rollout out. This position will work across the IT Applications environment and be highly engaged where functional integration crosses people, systems, and processes.
· Oversight and solution architect responsibilities for end to end processes and functional solution
· Management of integration points through an integration strategy
· Coordination of cross-functional activities (e.g. Solution Playbacks, Cutover), creation of cross-functional work products (e.g. Workshop Catalogs, Workshop Schedules), and creation of cross-functional templates (e.g. Workshop Decks, Solution Design Documents), Coordination of system integration testing
· Tactical management of functional streams including creating templates and standards across streams, reviewing quality and consistency of work products and solutions, providing detailed input to the PMO to support holistic risk mitigation and issues management, and options analyses for cross-stream decisions
· 15+ years of SAP experience in several modules
· General knowledge of end to end Record to Report, Contract to Cash, Logistics, Demand to Supply, Source to Pay, Data Migration, Testing, Security, Infrastructure, Development, Change Management, and Project Management
· Previous experience as an Integration Manager of at least one large-scale full life cycle implementation of SAP, previous experience as a Team Lead on several engagements
· Proven experience implementing SAP best practices
· Some experience with S/4HANA (preferably 1610 and higher releases), including exposure to Fiori
· Excellent communication and management consulting skills
· Ability to work in USA and Canada - We do not provide sponsorship
· Beneficial: Discrete Manufacturing, Integration with MES