H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 8th Jun 2022
• Communicate directly and effectively with our Commercial Data Quality Remediation Team Also responsible for identifying profile maintenance issues and questions about profile data as they may arise with little to no supervision.
• Perform due diligence and research for prospects and new/existing customers with little to no supervision.
• Will collect, review, and validate documents, customer profile information, tax information and regulatory required data for the bank to meet compliance requirements, with little to no supervision.
• Enter client data and research onto a spreadsheet, in compliance with regulatory and record keeping requirements, with little to no supervision.
• Analyze customer/relationship profiles, and source information to determine and resolve potential client risk, with little to no supervision.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of applicable regulatory/legal/policy requirements, specifically focused on documents and client information that the bank is required, or prefers, to have on file.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies, with little to no supervision.
• Research and escalate data gap/issues identified during document/information/data review with little to no supervision.
• Operate within defined SLAs to minimize risk to the bank and provide superior client service with little to no supervision.
• Maintain an awareness of applicable legal/regulatory/policy requirements, focused on client information the bank is required to maintain to comply with all policies.
• Identify and execute ad-hoc projects to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of client relationship profile quality & documentation procedures and related processes to enhance the banks businesses with little to no supervision.
• Prepare and/or gather data to produce informative reporting for internal groups, including but not limited to Risk, Compliance, Legal, Line of Business, Credit, Operations and Audit.
• Perform any other duties as assigned. This position will involve no supervisory responsibilities.
Education : At least a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Software/Electronics Engineering, Information Systems, or closely related