H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 13th Jan 2022
This position, under limited supervision, reports to the Enterprise Delivery Manager and does not supervise other positions.
1. May be required to lead projects of moderate scope and complexity or serve as a technical advisor to project teams.
2. Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team;
3. Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
4. Collaborates with systems development and design personnel, including software programming and table, report and panel design.
5. Identifies requirements for testing, develops test plans and scripts and coordinates test transmissions, as required Tests software.
6. Develops conceptual design documents, AS IS and FUTURE STATE Flow charts
7. Extensive contact with internal stakeholders is required to identify, research, and resolve problems
8. Lead in the capacity of Scrum Master and/or collaborate with as a member of assigned Agile Sprint Development Team
9. Coordinates implementation of the system software, including conversion of data to the new system and works with application support personnel to resolves system problems.
10. Documents system specifications and notes any changes in procedure through technical reports. To include, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
11. Acts as liaison between systems software development staff, management, and system end-users to determine requirements and obtain sign-off.
12. Provides training and technical support to system end-users.
13. Follows up with internal stakeholders about completed tasks to ensure client satisfaction.
14. Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Physical Requirements
1. Ability to speak, see, and hear.
2. Ability to use hands and arms to reach, handle, and operate various office machines including, but not limited to a printer, copier, fax, 10 key calculator, keyboard, and telephone.
The work environment is typical of an interior office setting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
1. Knowledge of SQL and other database design tools.
2. Knowledge of company services and products.
3. Knowledge of business profitability and risk management.
4. Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures.
5. Skill to use and compose clear, comprehensive, and accurate verbal and written communication and reports.
6. Skill to use Ultipro, Isynergy, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Cognos.
7. Skill to manage multiple projects.
8. Skill to be organized, give attention to detail, and exercise follow up.
9. Skill to research and analyze data and prepare recommendations.
10. Skill to effectively plan, organize, and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines.
11. Ability to process, interpret, and communicate complex data and financial information.
12. Ability to exercise professional judgment and initiative.
13. Ability to draw logical conclusions and make effective recommendations.
14. Ability to listen carefully and respond to or refer customer requests and problems with diplomacy and a sense of urgency.
15. Ability to maintain diplomatic customer/client relations.
16. Ability to project an outgoing and service focused personality.
17. Ability to maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
18. Ability to consistently project a professional appearance and demeanor.
19. Ability to look for opportunities to apply new ideas, methods, designs, and technologies.
20. Ability to use discretion in dealing with confidential matters and information.
21. Ability to be effective when working independently or cooperatively as a team member.
22. Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions.
23. Ability to consistently report to work on time prepared to perform duties of the position.
1. 5 plus years of experience working with systems and technology.
2. Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
3. Strong knowledge of software platforms, business systems and database design practices.
4. Experience using Business Analyst tools to include, MS Office suite, MS Project, database query language, time tracking tools, Use Case/UML, QA for test case development, execution and defect tracking/issue tracking software.
5. Worked in an Agile Project Management Environment (Scrum)
6. Possess core business competencies such as finance, management, accounting, operations and marketing.
7. Detailed awareness of the business context of a technical solution, including specific business goals associated with the project, how the project will meet goals and their own part in advancing goals.
8. PEO industry knowledge, payroll processing and/or employee benefits experience, a plus