UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 11th Feb 2022
- Excellent communication, analytical, requirements elicitation and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of business structure and various types of project management and business analysis software.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Basic understanding of SDLC lifecycle and REST services.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.? Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Perform requirements analysis. Document and communicate the results of the efforts.
- Work closely and serve as a liaison between clients and stakeholders
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.