UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 18th Jan 2022
• Conduct requirements analysis of the state systems and document requirements to assist in implementation of new functionalities and changes, including: Identify and document as-is and to-be requirements and design using the prescribed business analysis methodology, processes, toolkit and tools including but not limited to process flows, functional design documents, use cases, requirements traceability matrix, user interface specifications and mockups.
• Working closely with project manager and relevant stakeholders, including state and county subject matter experts, users, and executive teams to elicit requirements.Fwd:
• Produce work products that reflect and ensure system planning, design, and delivery are in line with business needs.
• Involve in peer reviews of the design documentation and assist in internal review process.
• Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, participating in system testing and assist in responding to queries and clarifications from the QA and UAT teams.
• Assist with the analysis of bug fixes/issues, with ability to lead small groups of IT and business staff for troubleshooting, problem resolution and brainstorming for available solutions.
• Understand and adhere to project timelines and priorities.
• Work with blended teams of State and vendor resources.
• Experience working on an Integrated Eligibility System (IES) project.
• Overall 15 plus years’ experience as BAPreferred education:
4 year college degree or equivalent and IIBA- and CBAP-certified Business Analyst.