H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Jun 2022
- Proficient knowledge of API Development
- Proficient knowledge of REST API’s
- Proficient knowledge of UI development
- Proficient understanding of how to write effective technical documentation, such as tutorials and API call specs
- Proficient in communicating with customers
- Design integration models, specifications, and other artifacts needed for the Data Services team to be able to execute based on the existing and future states.
- Design integrations to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
- Passionate in designing Big Data and Data warehousing systems in for Healthcare providers
- Experience in integration strategy including roadmap, architecture, governance model, and center of excellence
- Most recent experience building enterprise level API Management using tools such as Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, or open source integrating with a Big Data platform as a hub
- Experienced with enterprise standards of APIM keeping in mind HIPAA, PHI, and PII rules
- Able to provide digital strategy roadmap whose integral part will include the 3 levels of API (experience, process, and system)
- Able to build multi-channel/multi-tier architecture providing differentiated end-user experiences by leveraging mobile platforms such as smart phones and other personal computing devices
- Experience in migrating applications into Azure cloud especially with integration offerings
- Mentor and train teams for best practices in integration execution.
- Provide roadmaps for data integration needs.
- Must have the ability to listen to customers and colleagues; convey ideas effectively; prepare written documentation
- Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal
- Completes on call responsibilities as assigned