H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 30th Jul 2022
• Liaise with Business, Technical and other stakeholders to refine Digital Wholesale product (CRM, B2B ecommerce and Digital Showroom) strategies and requirements, while employing a data-driven approach to build consensus among groups.
• Ask questions and collaborate with business product teams in on-going product initiatives to ensure complete coverage of techno-functional requirements.
• Aim to get clarity on business processes and applications’ usage from the business operations’ teams
• Clarify and deep dive the requirements with technical teams
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. Leverage expertise in SAP Hybris to inform custom vs. out-of-the-box solutions.
• Understand the major solution components of the Digital Wholesale product group architecture and consider requirements holistically.
• Lead the capture of architectural decisions and dependencies in project documentation templates and own the versioning of documentation (FSDs, templates, etc.) as updates trickle through during the project design and implementation phases
• Interface with our product, technical partners and at times vendors, where needed, to facilitate meetings for business requirements definition, technical requirements elicitation, integration specification updates, data samples and articulate dependencies
• Capture technical documentation on solution approach for specific project features
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and keeps the timelines intact
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between time to market, resourcing and performance