H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 27th Jul 2022
- Experience working with SF Experience Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Collaborate with Business and IT Teams to create prototypes and proofs of concept as a means of eliciting and defining requirements
- Own the design of Salesforce and other affiliated solutions for Sales, Service, and platform solutions
- Experience in designing, coding, and implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes, Components, etc, Visualforce and Lightning components, SOQL and SOSL languages.
- Deep proficiency with salesforce.com APIs and security model.
- Provide hands on design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, integrations, enhancements to existing applications
- Assess and develop high level design requirements and communicate the same with development teams. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements
- Analyze cross-functional business processes, identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches via Salesforce enablement
- Help build reusable assets for use, work on Gap Analysis & Salesforce Road Map creation.
- Build and run custom demonstrations and deliver Proof of Concepts (POC) using Salesforce.
- Develop and author technical business solutions, product presentations, and demonstrations
- Ability to grasp new business process and apply Salesforce platform technology to develop Software Solutions (out of the box and on platform developed solutions).
- Ensure the Salesforce technical design aligns to overall enterprise architecture and scales well.
- Produce Architecture/ high level design documents and other artifacts.
- Evaluate possible application performance bottle necks at early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to a team of Salesforce developers