H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Mar 2022
· Works closely with the User Subject Matter Experts, user community, other SAP business analysts, SAP development team and other team members on IT projects.
· Researches, analyzes, designs, identifies and facilitates process improvements that focus on providing standard SAP functionality to meet business requirements wherever possible.
· Provides training and mentoring to others in the company related to area of expertise.
· Defines and implements best business practices, adhering to the business standards for the MM & WM functional processes.
· Translates business requirements into detailed functional specifications, test scripts, and other system documentation while adhering to company standards.
· Identifies costs, benefits, risks, and alternatives in proposed system designs and their impact on the integration with other systems and SAP modules.
· Performs SAP configuration to support changing and new business needs.
· Troubleshoots application problems and proposes optimal resolutions.
· Provides on-call support and evening and weekend work as required in a 24/7 high availability environment.
· Supports for monthly and year-end activities.
· Sound knowledge of Shipping and transport management (incl. export requirements, carrier interfacing, small parcel, LTL/FTL scenarios).
· Deep understanding of integrated WM with HU management, RF scanning, batch management, serialization.
· Extensive knowledge/experience with the development of functional specifications as well as development requirements is required.
· Overall understanding and knowledge of SAP BW/SAP Queries.
· Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, Standard industry best practice) in order to produce an optimal business solution.
· Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, administration or business related major is preferred.
· Requires 7 years’ hands-on experience in an SAP ERP environment as part of implementation or support team configuring MM & WM modules, with at least 3 years business experience in Materials management, purchasing, sourcing and/or warehouse management function.
· Experience with at least one full life cycle SAP implementation as implementation team member.