** Webcam interview.** Initial PO for 12 months; usually projects with this customer goes for 3+ years *** Remote project but candidate must be residing/relocate to AZ
The candidate will be primarily responsible for development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance for web applications and backend processes built on Microsoft technology stack. The successful developer will be solution oriented, adapt to changing environments, and able to work with minimal defined requirements. The ideal candidate must have previous experience implementing, unit testing, and debugging applications.
- Review functional business requirements and design specifications to ensure understanding of deliverables such as application code and unit tests.
- Design, develop and unit test new features to existing application or build out brand new application as per business requirements and design specifications.
- Identify, debug and fix defects in application code.
- Work closely/collaboratively with cross-functional teams (QA, Management, Operations).
- Provide estimates for development efforts.
- Participate in various SCRUM activities such as sprint planning, stand ups and retrospectives.
- Participate in software design discussions and code reviews.
- Coordinate with Network Services team to ensure required environments are available.
- Coordinate with Operations team to create and deploy builds to appropriate environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and ECMAScript standards.
- Working knowledge of SPA frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue etc.
- Experience with SQL Server development, writing stored procedures and functions, plus intermediate-level relational database modeling and design skills.
- Experience with Azure DevOps or Team Foundation Services or other centralized or distributed source control and work management systems.
- Advanced understanding of object oriented programming fundamentals.
- Ability to recognize and apply application development patterns and best practices.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience using Telerik Controls / Kendo UI framework in Web application development is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Razor Pages and .NET 5/6 is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Blazor Applications is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is preferred.
- Experience working on an Agile/Scrum team is preferred.
- Experience in the Education or Government sector is preferred.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with developers and business experts.
- Ability to work as part of a self-directed team, in which tasks are determined daily in coordination with co-workers, rather than being assigned.
- Ability to excel in a collaborative and distributed team environment.
- Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in keeping their management informed of project related issues.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to respectfully question ideas and share a point of view with others in support of the business requirements and needs.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of employees ranging from entry level to senior leadership.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and shift priorities quickly.
- Proven strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong aspiration to learn modern technologies.