H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 14th Jun 2022
1. .NET Core, C#, SQL
3. Understanding of SOLID principles
** Enterprise experience is highly preferred
Candidates must complete a .NET IKM (preferably Multiling OR C#/React/Redux)
Secondary Skills - Nice to Haves
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record building high quality, scalable web applications and APIs.
• Collaborates with peers to develop web applications, prototypes, and multimedia presentations.
• Develop, tests, documents and deploys web applications.
• Performs support and maintenance for web applications.
• Collaborates with external teams in the development of shared reusable component libraries.
• Provides time estimates and status reports for web application development projects.
• Performs support and maintenance of web applications.
• Participates in code reviews to ensure products are held to high standards and in adherence to style guides.
• Other duties as required
• Bachelor's degree in computer science/related field or equivalent experience
• 5+ years hands on experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL
• 2+ years hands on experience with Entity Framework or other ORM technologies
• Experience with React
• Experience with REST based API development with XML/JSON