H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 20th Jun 2022
The Senior Android Developer serves as a one of the native scrum team to develop new features and support native Android application that meet business needs and the technical vision. Senior Android Developer is familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures; and performs complex applications development related tasks without guidance.
● Actively contributes to the development of solutions and ideas that add value.
● Develops elegant and simple solutions utilizing technology including Kotlin, Android SDK, Gradle
● Ensuring high performing app for UI and networking
● Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
● Communicating with external web services
● Participate in Agile scrum meetings and responsible for completing assigned stories in a timely manner with quality
● Produces code of high quality and reliability - strong quality code metrics.
● Effectively performs code walk-throughs.
● Shows initiative to initiate and actively facilitate meetings and issue resolution, involving the right individuals.
● Proficiency with Kotlin for Android development
● Deep understanding and experience using Android Architectural Components
● Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
● Expert level knowledge in using Retrofit 2 for consuming REST API
● Expert knowledge of Gradle as a build and dependency management system
● Experience with UI implementation using constraint layout
● Experience with using asynchronous and event-based code using RxJava/Kotlin
● Experience implementing MVVM design pattern
● Experience working with Git
● Writing extensive unit tests
● Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments