H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Mar 2022
The associate is responsible for supporting the day-to-day deployment and monitor infrastructure in public clouds AWS using Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Chef) Key Responsibilities
• Design, lead and build an automated deployment tool set and infrastructure including environments, code management, CI and CD process
• Help define and set best practices for code management, build, deploy and release across multiple teams/products in CI /CD model using EC2, ECS, Docker and AWS.
• Work closely with the software development team, middleware, DBA and other functional groups to develop and provide a robust, flexible and scalable platform.
• Setting up and administering AWS infrastructure using Terraform/CloudFormation templates.
• 5+ years of experience with AWS Infrastructure design/deployment using Jenkins CI/CD pipeline.
• 2+ years of experience in Containerization platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes.
• 3+ years of experience in PCF.
• Code management best practices such as branching, merging, and integration strategies.
• AWS administration and/or development using many of these services: ELB, EC2, ECS or EKS, ECR, S3, SQS, SNS, SSM, Secrets Manager, KMS, RDS, IAM, AutoScaling, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Config, Inspector, and WAF.
• Must be highly proficient using the AWS CLI • Python programming with an emphasis on automation using AWS Lambda
• Experience in scripting experience (Groovy, Python, etc.)
• AWS Certification – Associate or above is required.
• Infrastructure as Code (IaC), with Terraform experience and familiarity with Chef (or equivalent, e.g., Ansible, Puppet). • Strong Terraform or CloudFormation experience."