UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 16th Dec 2021
• Business Analysts/Architect related profiles for E2E Art for Ticketing application
• The role requires the study of a wireless Ticketing application in depth and document it along with
the external interfacing applications that it has. This analysis needs to be correlated with the
wireline Ticketing application and eventually identify pieces in wireless that can be merged into
• Prefer rebadged employees from vz who understand the Ticketing domain and they need to interact
with the developers and system architects to have a clean technical documentation.
• At least 5 Full cycle of Business Analytics engagements with at-least two engagements with role of
Business Analyst / Consultant
• Effectively communicate technical and business related issues to management orally and in writing.
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders and developers to bring about organizational change.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Assisting in the development of capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs.
• Hands on experience on agile tools like JIRA.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider
three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• Working knowledge of product development life cycle
• Proficiency in dealing with Business Managers .
• Should be able to understand business requirements and translate into technical requirements
• Ability to prioritize effectively
• Excellent in presenting technical solutions to Business Managers
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Understanding of legacy applications in C/C++ with linux background is a plus
• Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Experience working with Offshore – Onsite model
• Working experience in Agile scrum
• Experience with Product Catalog management