H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 30th Jul 2022
Directly interacting with clients to elicit the requirements and translate them into terms that the development team can comprehend.
· 1-2 years of business analysis experience in the Workers’ Compensation industry, with the emphasis being Workers’ Compensation and/or equivalent experience with other policy, claims or billing applications.
· Conduct client interviews, high-level reviews, focus groups to derive and execute action plans, meet deadlines, and follow industry standards & best practices.
· Provide solutions based on client's requirements, their business processes, and system capability.
· Participate in the Test case writing, provide the consultancy to the test team, and review the Test cases.
· Experience in working with MS Visio
· Explaining to the developers and project managers the requirements and trying to bridge the gap between the business and technical stakeholders.