UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 10th Jan 2022
• Lead analysis, data architecture, design, and data modelling for data warehouse, data lake and data mart and business intelligence solutions
• Creating and maintaining the conceptual, Logical and Physical Data models for enterprise data warehouse/data mart initiatives in the Healthcare Provider domain (Patient, Provider, Encounter, Billing, Claims , Eligibility, etc)
• Collaborates with business partners and IT to align strategies, advocating and communicating information technology strategies to the business and business strategies to IT.
• Researches and maintains awareness of current and emerging process, policy, and technology solutions related to Data Information Technology and overall strategy.
• Knowledge of Cloud data warehouse architecture on AWS
• Experience in data architectures like designing data ingestion and integration frameworks for both real time and batch processing
• Provides advanced level technical guidance, and mentors or leads others.
• Establishes data architecture and model review processes to ensure that architectures and model designs adhere to enterprise data standards
• Executes to the technology vision, strategy and architecture plan to enable customer to achieve its business objectives.
• Utilizes a high level of business knowledge and multiple areas of technical expertise to define the enterprise data management roadmap that guides the strategic direction for the enterprise.
• Develops, documents, and maintains the enterprise data architecture which includes the principles, standards and models for transactional and analytical systems serving both strategic and tactical needs.
• Executes project and foundational data analysis, data design and modeling, and architectural reviews while ensuring quality and compliancy to the enterprise data strategy.
• Identifying and curating the data standardization
• Provide direction and support to the development and QA teams on triaging the remediating complex data scenarios identified during development/testing
• Lead and contribute to data implementation projects
• Work independently as part of a team, to design and develop enterprise data solutions
• Experience in Data modeling and in a data architect role for enterprise data warehouses, across multiple subject areas.
• Experience in healthcare data and related data domains and with data modelling tools like ERWIN
• Experience in creating Source to Target Mappings and ETL design for integration of new/modified data streams into the data warehouse/data marts
• Experience with conceptualizing and architecting data lakes on cloud-centric platforms; with an ability to articulate the value and key components of data lakes