UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 9th Jun 2022
• At least 5 years of experience in DevOps engineering.
Secondary Skill Set :
• 4+ years of experience in at least one of the following: Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform.
• 2+ years of experience with Open Source tools (Chef, Jenkins, and CI/CD).
• 2+ years of experience with Linux, server automation and scripting.
• 2+ years of experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts.
• 2+ years of experience working with Agile Development Practices.
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Collaborate with and across agile development teams to implement continuous integration and delivery pipelines, automation, containerization, and cloud native services for deployment.
• Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, mentoring other members of the engineering community, and from time to time, be asked to code or evaluate code.
• Collaborate with digital product managers, and deliver robust cloud-based solutions that drive powerful experiences to help millions of Americans achieve financial empowerment.
• Work with cloud native stack, build on AWS, use technologies like Kubernetes and Serverless.