Hope you are doing well !!
We have an urgent requirement with one of our client, Please find below the job description, If you feel comfortable with job description, please send me your updated resume with contact details ASAP.
Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX
Hire type: Contractual/Long-term
Primary Skills: CI/CD tools, like Jenkins, Maven, Git, Nexus. Ansible, Chef, Puppet and Salt. Java, NodeJS, Angular
10+ years in infrastructure, system administration, networking and information security disciplines
Experience designing and working with modern Continuous Integration and deployment solutions.
- 5+ years supporting hosted services in a high-volume enterprise environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in complex Unix/Linux systems environment.
- Hands-on expertise in DevOps or CI/CD tools, like Jenkins, Maven, Git, Nexus, etc.
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet and Salt.
- Demonstrated ability to write programs using a high-level programming language such Java, Ruby, Python and scripting in shell, perl, PHP, etc.
- roven experience in software build and delivery in Java, NodeJS, Angular and other software technologies.
- Experience with logging infrastructure and using tools such as Splunk.
- Background building distributed, server-based infrastructure supporting a high volume of transactions in a mission critical environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work on small, focused teams to complete critical milestones under pressure with tight deadlines independently driven, proactive, accountable, reliable, team player.
- Drive to take initiative and own issues.
- Experience in Dockers, Kafka, MongoDB, Cassandra and Oracle is highly desirable
- Passion for driving automation into how software development and delivery is done.
- Experience with Testing Tools and methodologies Working knowledge in Unix/Linux environment.
- Working knowledge of continuous delivery using tools like Git, Maven, Jenkins etc. Docker experience a plus
- Candidate must be a US Person due to requirement to administer GovCloud infrastructure
- Demonstrated soft skills required for the presentation of ideas and concepts to stakeholders such as MBDT PCC / PLDT technical team members, end users and management.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, presentation and negotiations skills
- Strong customer service approach
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Ability to engage vendor support on technical and functional issues
- Ability to escalate issues properly and in a timely fashion
- Ability to troubleshoot / solve complex problems
- Ability to multi-task, to support multiple customers, and to work within specific schedule and cost constraints
- Ability to effectively interface with technical and nontechnical staff at all organizational levels
- Ability to work and collaborate in virtual environment where team members are not co-located.
- f-motivated and able to function with minimal oversight
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Direct: (563) 600-3606
Office: +1 732-554-3867 (Ext -537)
4041A Hadley Road South Plainfield, New Jersey -07080