Job Description: The Data Architect will be working with Business and technical teams to develop new screening products and provide technical/architecture support for the current screening products. The Data Architect will need to understand the complex data flow and systems that customers interact with to be able to create and support innovative solutions. He/She will be part of the team that is designing and building next a new automated screening product. The Data Architect will work in an agile, collaborative team that is passionate in providing simple solutions for hard problems using innovative technologies
- Understand the complex data structures and data flow interactions between multiple Custom Enterprise systems.
- Understand the business problem and define new data modelling based on the business solution.
- Understand & build machine learning, data cleansing & data modelling using commonly available tools and scripts.
- Work in a dynamic project team with resources working on-shore(US) and off-shore(India) model.
- Actively participate and provide inputs and recommendations on the fly during the agile development with a small self-directed team of developers, business analyst and data engineers.
- Lead the technical implementations for data development, data loading, data cleaning and production automation.
- Meet with Customers and Internal Account Managers, business users to participate and offer technical direction.
- Partner with Business Analyst and internal business users to come up with innovative solutions and recommendations.
- Data Architect with AWS cloud exposure.
- Should be experienced with ETL (PowerBI, Tableau) background.
- Airlines experience is highly preferred.