- Strong object-oriented programming skills in Java
- Very good knowledge of Core Java and J2EE and should have worked on high availability, low latency platforms.
- Previous experience with the Agile methodology.
- Experience in developing robust RESTful services is desirable.
- Have very good communication skills
- Have strong experience in the Spring framework
- Can write technical code to the existing design
- Contributes to the design and development of one or more product features
- Code developed should be supported by Unit tests and has to be well commented
- Ability to do peer code reviews
- Will be responsible for working with extended team to deploy code to live environments
- Has a good understanding of the data structures and algorithms
- Can navigate and quickly understand complex code and systems
- Has a thorough understanding of internals of Application Server
Below are the focus areas for the interview:
Core Java – Concurrency, Multithreading, Collections, Exception Handling, Garbage Collection, OOPs concept..
- Spring Boot
- Restful API
- Data Structure & Algorithm
- Problem solving