UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 5th Jan 2022
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express with solid experience in designing and developing Node.js services/REST APIs
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Demonstrated angular (6 or higher versions) experience in developing maintainable, scalable, cross-browser code that is a delight to experience on any device.
- Specialized technical knowledge of the MongoDB platform or similar NoSQL technologies.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Have hands-on experience in a wide range of authentication and authorization technologies.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as VSTS/GIT
- Experience and working knowledge of Agile Methodology and Test-driven development(TDD)
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- In depth knowledge of modeling patterns and understanding of the potential limitations within MongoDB