UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 21st Jul 2022
• Conduct Technical Analysis on the ServiceNow applications and modules
• Perform ServiceNow Application Configuration and Development of User Stories and Custom Code for ServiceNow application modules leveraging update sets
• Adhere to Development Best practices
• Create Design documentation as well as create or update ServiceNow code and configuration documentation
• Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
• Work with Admin support to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
• Develop systems integrations and process automation
• Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
• Create or update ServiceNow reports and dashboards
• Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles
• Team Player
• Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions
Minimum Qualifications: To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelors degree in computer science or related technical field or 3+ years of related experience
• ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
• 4+ years ServiceNow development in an enterprise environment including integrations and experience with several applications across ITSM, ITBM, ITOM and HR Case.
• Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
• Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application
• Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
• Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS
• Demonstrated skills in data management, solving problems and able to work collaboratively within a team or independently.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• ITIL Foundation Certifications
• ServiceNow System Development Certification